PAH is a rare, but serious, condition which continues to progress over time. Evidence suggests that early diagnosis and intervention can improve patient outcomes,1-4 however there is frequently a delay in diagnosis.5
The Act on PAH website provides information for physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals. It is designed to support your learning about pulmonary hypertension (PH) and to provide you with the knowledge and tools to identify patients with suspected PAH earlier.
Act on PAH will continue to be updated with further PH information, tools, expert articles and case studies developed in collaboration with expert PH specialists across the UK.
Please join our mailing list to receive updates on the Act on PAH website and future events aimed at reducing the time to diagnosis for PAH patients.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Keep up to date with upcoming events.Learn more
SUPPORT FOR YOUR PATIENTS
How can Pulmonary Hypertension Association UK (PHA UK) support your patients?Learn more
REFERRING A PATIENT
How do you contact the specialist PH centres?Learn more
- Humbert M, et al. Circulation 2010; 122: 156–163
- Humbert M, et al. Eur Respir J 2010; 36: 549–555
- Condliffe R, et al. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2009; 179: 151–157
- Dimopoulos K, et al. Circulation 2010; 121: 20–25
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association UK (2017). What it means to live with PH today. PHA UK. Available from: www.phauk.org . Accessed October 2019